Interested in helping your organization improve communication skills resulting in successful teamwork?
Hi, my name is Kirsten Strawn, The Faith Coach, author of Loving the Unlovable, and passionate speaker.
Based in San Diego, I will equip and empower the people in your organization, church, school, non-profit, or business with the tools and transformation to establish healthy loving relationships at home, in the marketplace, and the world to leave a legacy of love.
During my 30-60 minute educational & inspirational presentation, your group will learn how to:
- Communicate and establish effective goals and boundaries to feel safe, secure, and protected.
- Turn the negative thoughts and words into positive affirmations that edify, encourage, and build-up.
- Develop the skill to communicate that you accept your loved ones for where they’re at and still believe the best for them, even if they’re not making good decisions at the moment.
- Establish goals and responsibilities to contribute to a relationship to eliminate unmet expectation and appreciation can grow for one another.
- Become confident to speak truth in love that will promote growth and bring reconciliation to relationships.
All attendees will receive a complimentary digital download of my 5 Principles to Peace Checklist!
Fill out the form below and I will contact you to answer any questions and get a presentation date scheduled.